NDIS and Disability Support
Assist Life Stages and Transitions
Assistance in coordinating or managing life stages, transition and supports
Includes short and long-term supports that focus on strengthening the participant’s ability to coordinate their supports, and to assist them to live at home and participate in their community.
- Support connection
- Coordination of supports
- Assistance with accommodation and tenancy obligations
- Life transition planning including mentoring, peer support and individual skill development
- Assistance with decision making, daily planning, budgeting
Daily Personal Activities (0107)
This support aims at providing assistance with the daily personal activities, to enable the
participants to perform the daily tasks comfortably. At Magwi Development Agency Australia
(MADAA), we assist and supervise the participants with routine tasks including but not
limited to personal and oral hygiene, bathing, dressing, grooming, bowel management, and
menstrual care. We support and encourage the participants to use the appropriate support
aids and appliances like hearing and/or communication aids as recommended when
performing daily personal activities.
We ensure a safe and comfortable environment for all our participants and make sure they live independently.
What else we do with NDIS?
- Assist Travel/Transport (0108)
- Daily Tasks Shared Living (0115)
- Group Centre Based Activities (0136)
- Household Tasks (0120)
- Participate Community (0125)
- Development-Life Skills (0117)
- Community Nursing Care (0114)
- Therapeutic Supports (0128)
Group / Centre Based Activities
MADAA NDIS Care has a range of activities and programs aimed to assist participants lead a full and happy life. Social inclusion and interaction programs are specially designed to meet an individual’s need and to assist them in finding their “special place” in life, where they feel valued and comfortable within their surroundings.
MADAA NDIS Care has Centre-based Activities and Groups to promote socialisation. These Centre-based Activities are facilitated by support workers and has self-directed skill building activities. We encourage participants to engage in activities independent and/or participate in workshops/group activities.
Our Centre-based Activities and Groups have:
- Arts and Crafts Activities
- Kitchen and cooking skills classes etc
Discussing your NDIS needs
MADAA NDIS Services provide an obligation-free consultation in the comfort of your own home, with the purpose of listening and understanding your needs. We’ll give you the best choices for your needed support which you can freely explore, choose and control.
- Connection: Assist the participant to develop knowledge, experience and connections with the community and broader systems of support.
- Support Design: Works together with participant to understand plan funding and its purpose. Support Coordinator will understand the participant’s confidence and skills, and helps participant identify what they want from services. Will develop and design support solutions to meet participant outcomes.
- Establish Supports: Assist the participant to identify and consider support options and link the participant to the broader systems of supports. Where practical creates a supports and action plan to facilitate the participant to implement their plan.
- Crisis: Assistance to resolve points of crisis and developing capacity and resilience in the participant’s network.
- Coach, Refine, reflect: Coach the participant through challenges that come up. Helps participant prepare for review and report on achieved participant outcomes.