MADAA INC is one of the most reliable providers of transportation and mobility assistance in Adelaide SA, we are committed to delivering expert Travel and Transport services to both individual and group NDIS participants. Our team has years of experience meeting all the potential travel needs of those with disabilities. Therefore, we guarantee a hassle-free trip with perfect tranquilly.
Some NDIS plans may include taxis or other kinds of private transportation for individuals who are unable to travel independently. We can also assist participants by providing a wheelchair-accessible transport.
The bookings must be scheduled in advance and can be used for:
- Visit to the local chemist
- Medical appointments
- Place of education, Work
- Local shopping centre
- Community events, groups or clubs
- Park or library.
The NDIS provides three levels of Transport funding for the participants who are unable to drive or access public transport without substantial difficulty due to their disability.
- Level 1: You may be eligible for this funding, if you have a goal towards improving your community access even though you are not working, studying or attending a day program.
- Level 2: You may be eligible for this funding, if you are working or studying part-time (up to 15 hrs / week), participating in day programs and for other social, recreational or leisure activities.
- Level 3: You may be eligible for this funding, if you are currently working, looking for work, or studying (at least 15 hrs / week).