At MADAA INC. Innovative Community Participation program is designed to assist individuals with disabilities learn new abilities and hone current ones so that they can engage actively in community events and programs . Our support team use a community-based strategy that builds participant’s skills and aims to make it easier for people to join the program and leave it successfully, either by getting informal support or employment.
The purpose of the Innovative Community Participation Program is to aid NDIS participants in acquiring the information and skills require d to play an active role in their communities. Our expert Community engagement staff assist Participation in expanding their personal and professional networks by working side by side with them.
- Utilising systems and programs to effectively engage in their community and career path
- Access to training and employment opportunities preparation and support
- Understanding the value of connections, social interaction, and community involvement in preserving personal wellbeing
- Mindfulness and self-care
- Recognising one’s own interests, talents, and passions and connecting them to career opportunities
- Emotional intelligence and self-control
- Adaptive social skills, such as a greater understanding of social norms and expectations
- Building the ability to ask for help in a communal setting without receiving continual official supports