MADAA Inc provides NDIS Services in Adelaide SA, Support Coordination is a NDIS funded support, we will help the participants build their skills and self-confidence to the point where they can live on their own. The NDIS’s specialised support coordination team will work hard with people with disabilities to improve their ability to keep in touch with others, handle service delivery tasks, and become more socially active.
NDIS participant is assisted by the NDIS support coordinator in the implementation of the funded supports outlined in their plan, the active participation in community activities, and the development of amicable relationships with other people. A support coordinator’s other responsibility is to connect NDIS participants with the organisations that provide NDIS services. In addition to this, the NDIS support coordinator works to assist NDIS participants in optimising their NDIS plan and ensuring that they are deriving the greatest possible advantage from their NDIS plan.
- Help you get a deeper comprehension of the NDIS and provide you the tools you need to take control of your assistance and financing on your own.
- Ensure that all of the necessary paperwork for service agreements and service bookings has been completed.
- You will receive assistance with your NDIS plan, as well as assistance with any impending NDIS plan reviews.
- Our support coordinator Help you negotiate better terms with the service providers
- Assist you to ‘optimise’ your plan ensuring that you are getting the most out of your funded supports.
- Either assist you and your family in accessing supports and services on your own, or work with you to identify, develop, and organise the process of gaining access to supports and services on your behalf.